Monday mornings can be hard, even for the best of us. The very thought of getting on with the new week can feel like a long arduous journey up a mountain must first be maid, but with an elephant tied to our backs. It’s feeling a we all experience, but successful people know how to smash through those feelings and get their grind on regardless of how they feel. And that’s exactly what we want to help you do with these Monday grind quotes.
“Either You Run The Day Or The Day Runs You.”
So, if you’re looking for some powerful words to help you start your week off right, then you’ll love these Monday Grind quotes. If you’re ready for that nudge, let’s dive in:
Top Quotes to Get You Grinding on Monday
1. “Monday, I grind. Tuesday, I grind. Wednesday, I grind. Thursday, I grind. Friday, I grind. Saturday, I grind. Sunday, I grind. And, that’s why I’m here today.” – Eric Thomas
2. “New week. Focus more. smile more. And grind harder.” – Anonymous
3. “Monday is another day to be KILLING IT.” – Monday Grind Quote
4. “It’s Monday, and the grind continues.” – Anonymous
5. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” – Isabella Koldras
6. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you, you will have to WIN IT.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Michael Jordan
8. “Grind while they sleep, learn while they party, live like they dream.” – Anonymous
9. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Teddy Roosevelt
10. “Don’t whine for it, grind for it.” – Chanda Temple
11. “If you want this week to be better than last week, push harder today.” – The Strive
12. “You can’t expect to succeed if you only put in work on the days you feel like it.” – Monday Grind Quotes
13. “Talk less, GRIND more.” – Atlas Rowe
14. “Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
15. “The past is gone. Today is full of possibilities.” – Karen Casey
16. “Grind in silence and let your achievements make the noise.” – Unknown
17. “Every morning starts a new page in your morning. Make it a great one today.” – Doe Zantamanta
We know the right motivational quote can inspire just about anyone action, even on Mondays. So, if you are still dragging those feet, procrastinating, or lacking the fire to get moving, then keep pouring on the Monday Grind quotes.
Related: Monday Motivation Quotes
18. “My entire life can be summed up in four word: I hustled. I conquered. ” – Anonymous
19. “All I know is grind.” – Ray Lewis
20. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.” – Napoleon Hill
21. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan
22. “It takes time, it’s a grind. There are no shortcuts. You have to grind and grind.” – Mark Cuban
23. “I SEE. I WANT. I GRIND. I GET.” – Monday Grind Quote
24. “The world is yours and everything in it, it’s out there – Get on your grind and get it.” – Young Jeezy
25. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
26. “Don’t wish things were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
27. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Monday Grind Quote
28. What I lack in talent, I compensate with my willingness to grind it out. That’s the secret of my life. – Guy Kawasaki
29. “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
30. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” – J. Paul Getty
31. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
32. “Success isn’t owned. It’s leased, and rent is due every day.” – J. J. Watt
33. “G + R + I + N + D = Get Ready It’s a New Day.” – The Strive
34. “Success is not for the lazy.” – Anonymous
35. “All the money you could want is out there. All you have to do is go after it.” – Curtis Carlson
Bonus Grind Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last Monday Grind quote to motivate you, encourage you, and push you into action.
“Greatness only comes before GRIND in the dictionary.” – The Strive
There you have it, the best quotes for finding that Monday grind motivation we all want and seek on those Monday’s that seem just a tad bit grueling. Now that you’ve gone through all the quotes, we hope any feelings you may have had to stall or procrastinate have vanished.
Remember, nothing comes easily, but if you’re willing to grind on the days you don’t feel like it (like Mondays), and push yourself into taking massive action, you can and will achieve amazing things.
With that being said, if you enjoyed this page please consider bookmarking it or sharing it. And if there were any individual Monday morning motivation quotes that really helped you smash through your procrastination, share the love. Keep grinding, and…..
Till next time,