These Fate: The Winx Saga quotes will bring back some nostalgia from the cartoon series that became a part of your childhood.
Fate: The Winx Saga is a fantasy teen drama series based on the popular animated cartoon show the Winx Club.
This show follows the story of the Winx Club, a group of teenage girls with magical powers and their quest to find their true strength.
Its lead character is Bloom, a fairy with magical powers who is set to find out more about her past.
Using their unique abilities, the Winx Club will work together to stop evil from threatening the world of humans and fairies. Enjoy these Fate: The Winx Saga quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Chilling Adventures of Sabrina quotes from all four seasons.
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Beatrix
1. “People who think history is rubbish are rubbish.” — Beatrix
2. “Never cover the face. It’s one of your few good qualities.” — Beatrix
3. “Are you photo collaging at a party? How are we not friends?” — Beatrix
4. “I’ll figure something out this afternoon when I’m done languishing in class with cringey first years.” — Beatrix
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Sky
5. “Just ’cause somebody thinks what they did was right, it doesn’t mean that it is.” — Sky
6. “We’re all broken. There’s a charm in that too.” — Sky
7. “You’re better than you think you are… Other people can’t see that if you don’t.” — Sky
8. “If you are lost, which I’m not saying you are, and you need help, which I’m not saying I’m offering… this is the Specialist Hall, the Fairy Hall is that way.” — Sky
9. “You’re overcommitted.” — Sky
10. “So presumptuous. You must be a fairy.” — Sky
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Riven
11. “The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in.” — Riven
12. “They don’t care what you wanna be in this place, only what they want you to be.” — Riven
13. “Fun fact. If everyone around you is a nightmare, it’s not them.” — Riven
14. “Quit perving on the first years.” — Riven
15. “Sweep the leg.” — Riven
16. “What? Riven gets a compliment and all of a sudden Silva has brain damage?” — Riven
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Stella
17. “The strongest magic comes from the worst emotions. Anger and rage.” — Stella
18. “Even the best parents are doing what they think is best for us. At some point, we have to take over for ourselves.” — Stella
19. “The only thing that keeps me sane in this place is the ability to leave it.” — Stella
20. “Fairy magic is linked to emotion. Could be good thoughts, could be bad. Love. Hatred. Fear. The stronger the emotion, the stronger the magic.” — Stella
21. “There are seven realms in the Otherworld. Each a different kind of boring.” — Stella
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Farah Dowling
22. “Runaway fear leads to runaway magic.” — Farah Dowling
23. “Admitting mistakes invites uncertainty. But not admitting them means people you care about have to ask you if you hug.” — Farah Dowling
24. “They’ve had order for so long, they don’t know what chaos feels like.” — Farah Dowling
25. “Distraction can cause magic to be erratic.” — Farah Dowling
26. “Magic can be dangerous, as you well know.” — Farah Dowling
27. “Alfea’s graduates have ruled realms and led armies. They’ve forged powerful relics and rediscovered long-lost magic. They shaped the Otherworld. If you succeed here, you will too.” — Farah Dowling
28. “You’re an exposed microphone on a windy peak.” — Farah Dowling
29. “This world isn’t safe.” — Farah Dowling
30. “You focus, you learn, you grow. Eventually, the answers will come.” — Farah Dowling
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Musa
31. “I put my headphones on so I can take a break from everyone else’s emotions and just focus on mine.” — Musa
32. “I hate you. I hate your children. I hate your children’s children.” — Musa
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Bloom
33. “I was half expecting a school full of Tinkerbells zipping around.” — Bloom
34. “I know that you have to feel everyone’s emotions, but you don’t have to broadcast them.” — Bloom
35. “I’m here because you promised you’d teach me control.” — Bloom
36. “This place, the Otherworld – Alfea. It seems amazing… this isn’t my home.” — Bloom
37. “People expect you to wear multiple outfits a day?” — Bloom
38. “I’ve done magic once in my life.” — Bloom
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Silva
39. “Discomfort is where growth lies.” — Silva
40. “Be efficient in your movement. From technique, comes power.” — Silva
Fate: The Winx Saga quotes from Aisha
41. “Have you ever waded through human poo? I have. Not pleasant. Sometimes being a fairy means you have to deal with shit.” — Aisha
42. “I’m done pulling you from the edge, Bloom. If you want to jump, jump.” — Aisha
43. “Are you the one person in the universe who’s never read Harry Potter?” — Aisha
44. “Don’t suppose this place has a pool?” — Aisha
45. “You have zero control over your magic.” — Aisha
Which of these Fate: The Winx Saga quotes is your favorite?
Just like the original animated series, this show is full of action, drama, and a little mix of romance that you’ll surely enjoy.
The girls of Winx Club are the embodiment of strength and independence. Their unique skills and friendship is all that they need to get out of a tough spot.
This series is about finding your inner strength and the power of bond between friends. It depicts how working together with people you care about can move mountains and allow you to face any adversary.
Share these Fate: The Winx Saga quotes and sayings with your friends and starts rewatching the series if you have time.