Bodybuilding cannot be likened to taking a walk in the park. It requires dedication, perseverance, hard work, and a huge dose of sacrifice. Bodybuilding exerts both physical and mental strength.
To achieve the muscle goals you have always yearned for, you have to let go of some habits and embrace new ones, even if you do not find them enjoyable. For instance, you will have to cut down on your intake of junk and embrace whole meals and supplements rich in protein like gold standard whey. This supplement aids muscle building, a key goal of bodybuilding.
What is gold standard whey?
It is a type of protein supplement that is made with 100% whey. Its main ingredient is whey protein isolate, the purest form of whey protein. Gold standard whey contains 24 grams of protein in each serving. Each serving also has four grams of glutamine and glutamic acid. This is essential for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
Gold standard whey is the most awarded and best-selling whey protein powder globally. This kind of protein is gotten from cow’s milk. Of the two proteins found in cow milk ( casein and whey), whey is the most consumed because it contains all the nine essential amino acids and is rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids(BCAAs).
This brand of protein can be taken after it has been mixed. It can also be blended, baked, or used for cooking. You can add milk to it for a more desirable taste. For maximum effect, Gold standard whey should be taken 2-4 hours before the commencement of your workout routine. It should also be taken after workouts as it aids post-workout recovery.
Is whey gold standard good for bodybuilding?
Yes, the whey gold standard is good for bodybuilding. It is the most preferred choice of protein supplements by athletes and those who actively engage in sporting activities, it helps in muscle recovery and rebuilding. The process of recovery and rebuilding is called Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS). Other reasons why the gold standard is considered good for bodybuilding include the following:
- Strenuous activities like exercising and weightlifting increase muscle protein breakdown. To recover, the muscles need enough time and balanced nutrition rich in quality and complete protein that is found in gold standard whey. It enhances speedy muscle recovery.
- Whey protein is a good go-to solution for those with digestive issues. It is easily absorbed into the body system and it starts to function quickly in the body.
- It helps to keep you full. This feeling of fullness keeps you away from junk and garbage that are detrimental to your fitness lifestyle and overall body health.
- It helps to increase the release of anabolic hormones that enhances muscle growth.
- If there are nutritional gaps to be filled, gold standard whey can be used to make up for nutritional shortcomings.
You can contact us to get the best gold standard whey that aids proper muscle growth and recovery. We are just a phone call away. Contact us now!