This is it.
Your life is happening right now and there are no do-overs.
Are you making the most of it?
Or do you need to make some long-overdue changes and pursue your most important dreams while you still can?
In this MarieTV, you’ll get a loving wake-up call to make the most of the time you have left, plus three questions to help you decide what truly matters. Fair warning — the quote I share in today’s video got me in the gut when I first heard it, but it’s something we all need to face. Because here’s the truth:
Time is the most precious, non-renewable resource you have — and the clock is ticking.
Instead of avoiding tough questions and living on autopilot, today I invite you into this magical space I call “The Great Reassessment.”
- How many weeks you have left to live.
- What truly deserves your time and attention.
- Why “The Great Reassessment” is critically important right now.
If you want to make the most of your life, watch now and ask yourself the three big questions below the video.
DIVE DEEPER: Overstretched but underearning? Learn to break free from overwhelm and earn what you deserve.
Insight means nothing without your ACTION to back it up.
So don’t just think about these questions in your head. Share your answers in the comments below. Write them down in a journal or a fresh Google Doc. Writing helps make it real.
- What’s one thing you’re doing right now, not because it’s true in your heart, but because you feel it’s expected of you?
- What’s one courageous change you’d like to make to be more true to yourself in terms of how you spend your time?
- What’s one specific action step you can take to start making that change happen?
Whether you’ve got 200 or 2,000 weeks left to live, I’m here to challenge you to be courageous and intentional about how you use that remaining time.
And if you’re unclear on your answers — or don’t know what gives you the best ROI in your life — you need to join us for Time Genius before doors close on September 30th.
You deserve a life of joy, profit, and meaningful accomplishment.