Saint Kitts and Nevis are called the Caribbean crypto paradise. This country is an ideal place for modern people who are actively investing in cryptocurrencies.
Payment with cryptocurrency is quite widespread here you can use bitcoins even to buy beer in a bar or have dinner in a restaurant. Saint Kitts and Nevis have adopted a digital Caribbean currency. The famous crypto-investors, also known as “Bitcoin-Jesus”, Roger Ver received the citizenship of Saint Kitts.
How to follow his example and get the passport of bitcoin paradise, you will learn from this article.
Advantages of Saint Kitts and Nevis
Сryptocurrency loyalty is not the only plus of this island country.
- Visa-free travel: St. Kitts has visa-free agreements with 156 countries worldwide, including the UK, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Tax freedom: no taxes on foreign income, inheritance, and wealth. There are also minimum tax rates for local types of income in the country. Saint Kitts is recognized as a tax haven for a good reason.
- Financial confidentiality: absolutely all information about the owners and managers of local companies is strictly classified. However, at the same time, in St. Kitts, there has not been a single case of money laundering or tax evasion registered.
- Business in Europe: citizenship of Saint Kitts allows you to use the services of top European banks, thus guaranteeing the safety and security of your assets. Also, the country is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, which means close economic ties with Great Britain and the European Union. The additional bonus of Commonwealth membership is benefits for studying at prestigious British universities.
How to become a citizen of Saint Kitts?
The most convenient and reliable way to get the local passport is the Citizenship-by-Investment Program. It is the oldest currently operating globally, started back in 1984, and successfully working to this day.
In 2021, the St. Kitts program offers the following passport processing conditions:
- $150,000 — can be donated to a government fund. This is a non-refundable contribution. Such an investment will not pay off. But until the end of 2022, St. Kitts provides the hot offer the cost of a Saint Kitts passport for a family is the same as for one person — only $150,000.
- from $200,000 — you need to invest in real estate. This should be one of the objects that the government approved. In most cases, this list includes five-star hotels and resorts that promise high annual income and returns on investment.
It is important to know! Saint Kitts law prohibits investors from applying for citizenship on their own and recommends obtaining a passport using the help of one of the migration agents licensed in this country. But this limitation also has its advantages. International companies like Migronis will take care of all the legal delays in obtaining a passport the agents collect documents, fill out questionnaires, translate and apostille all papers. The investor only has to choose the option of obtaining citizenship and pay for the investment.