Funny questions are great to ask at any time to either lighten the mood or just because you can. If you’re running out of things to say and need to fill the air with some much needed humor.
You can ask any time to bring some much needed fun and laughter into the situation. So without further ado, here’s the list of 65 funny questions that make you think
Funny questions that make you think
1. Why do people say they slept type of a baby although babies rise every two hours?
2. Why is Moses’ brother called Aaron when he could are called Seven, Eight or 9th?
3. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
4. If all those psychics know what’s occurring to happen before it does, why are they still giving readings for money?
5. How do you know that there is only one God if there are many religions living today?
6. If you never laze anything will your nose always grow when you’re telling a lie, but disappear when you’re telling the truth ?
7. Was English woman named German?
8. are you ready to consider 10 things that rhyme with orange? 9. I stayed up all night to figure out where the sun went; then it dawned on me!
10. what’s another word for Thesaurus?
11. Where do forest rangers persist vacation?
12. Will we ever run out of circles?
13. Does Guinness Book of World Records use punctuation in their titles and text?
14. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they create TEFLON keep on with the pan?
15. Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Also read: 125 Questions that make no sense
Funny questions that make you think deeply
16. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
17. why abbreviated is such a protracted word?
18. If con is that the other of professional, what is the alternative of progress?
19. If flying is so safe, why do they call traffic Control?
20. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
21. When petfood gets old and begins to smell bad, why don’t dogs want to eat it anymore?
22. Is Disney World just a mouse removed from being Disneyland or vice versa?
23. Why aren’t elephants allowed to participate in trials on space missions?
24. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
25. What language do parrots speak?
26. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why can we still have monkeys and apes?
27. If you choke a Smurf, what color will it turn?
28. Are there locks on palace bathrooms stalls?
29. Whose cruel idea was public playgrounds for children anyway!?
30. Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids instead of asteroids?
Also read: 500 Questions that make you think
Funny questions that make you think twice
31. Why do they put pictures of criminals up within the Post Office?
32. Why are they called apartments when they’re all stuck together?
33. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
34. If flying is so safe, why do planes have black boxes?
35. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
36. Which is correct, you’ll leave otherwise you will leave now?
37. Do illiterate people get the whole effect of Alphabet Soup?
38. Why is it that no matter what color bath you utilize the bubbles are always white?
39. Why doesn’t glue keep on with its container?
40. You inspect a mirror & see yourself reversed. Why isn’t life like that?
Also read: Stupid questions that make you think
Funny questions that make you think with answers
1. When you were a kid, did you ever imagine what you would be when you grew up? -A lot of people, especially kids, go through a phase where they’re pretending to be something else other than themselves.
You may have been a fireman or policeman or even a teacher. And it’s not just for fun but also because we actually want to be those people as we think that doing those things will bring us fulfillment and happiness in life. And if not fulfilled, then at least happy.
2. When a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it create a sound? -You may have been wondering what kind of sound it makes if there’s no one around to hear it.
Is there any noise at all or would it just fall silently? No one knows for sure so let’s leave that for another poll!
3. Is it possible to be allergic to time? -Well, yes, definitely if we go by what Newton said: time flies like an arrow and time waits for no one and most importantly: time heals all wounds.
We do believe that time is a healer so we hope we aren’t allergic to it or something might not be right.
4. Does it hurt more to be stabbed in your finger or on your elbow? -Let’s hope it hurts more to be stabbed on your finger because that means it hurts less when you get stabbed on other parts of your body, right?
5. What does it mean when you dream about people you know? -Yes, what does it actually mean? Is it because you are thinking about them often or is it something else?
Does it affect their lives too if they are dreaming about us, even though they don’t remember those dreams? That’s a lot of unanswered questions isn’t it.
6. Why do our noses run and feet smell? -The obvious answer is that our feet sweat more than any other part of our body, thanks to which they stink but why do our noses run so much then if we take one step, two steps… *continues walking* … ten steps and there still is no end to walking.
7. Why does bread get moldy? -The obvious answer to that is that bread turns into a brick after a while and all you can do with it is throw it away, burn it or eat it.
Some people might eat moldy bread but let’s leave them aside for now.
Why does it turn into a brick though?
And what about other foods like apples and cheese?
Don’t they start rotting too if we don’t eat them on time and leave them to spoil?
What does spoil mean anyway and how long will they stay good before going bad again.
These are some of those questions that we should keep asking ourselves until we find out about their answers one way or another.
8. Do animals get bored? -Yes, we believe they do and you can see it in some of their behaviors and actions.
They start doing crazy things when they get bored which isn’t good for them at all and we humans also do crazy things when we get bored so it’s important to prevent boredom from creeping into our lives.
9. What happens if you keep repeating a word over and over again? -Now that sounds like fun.
Although, I don’t know how long one has to repeat a word for something unusual to happen or not to happen, but hey! You gotta try it sometime before giving up on it completely because we all love surprises, right?
10. What would you do if you found a letter in your mailbox addressed to someone else? -Now that’s a mind-blowing question indeed.
We might be tempted to open it and read it anyway, since it’s addressed to someone else who probably won’t notice it anyway but maybe, just maybe there will be some interesting stuff inside that letter.
How about sending them an anonymous reply? Or better yet, forwarding it on without opening it at all! Sounds like fun.
Also read: Confusing questions that make no sense with answers.
11. Can you cry under water? -I don’t think anyone has actually tried to find out if it is possible to cry underwater or not but I would love to see a video of someone trying to do that! Haha..
Wouldn’t it be fun to see someone’s reaction when they couldn’t manage to cry underwater after all? They could always try having a big glass of water and trying again.
12. What is zero divided by zero? -Here is one of those mind-blowing questions that will keep your brain busy for quite some time, maybe even for an entire day.
What do you think happens when you divide something with nothing at all?
Zero divided by zero will always be zero, right? But what if it isn’t?What if dividing something with nothing at all gives us a different result.
Would that mean dividing anything with anything else can give us any result we like?! Isn’t that fun to think about?
13. Is it possible to tickle yourself? -I’m pretty sure everyone wants to know if it is possible to make themselves laugh by tickling themselves or not but no one seems to have found out yet.
We would also like to find out that answer ourselves, wouldn’t we?
14. Does time fly when you’re having fun? -Does time really pass faster when we’re enjoying ourselves or is it just a common misconception and we don’t actually notice that time has passed by because we were busy doing something we like to do?
Or maybe, it does fly when we are having fun? You probably can answer that question yourself if you think about it for a little while. So what do you think?
15. Does a tree falling in a forest make a sound if no one is around to hear it? – I wonder how often trees actually fall in forests and if anyone was there to witness them or not because I have yet to see or hear about a tree falling anywhere.
So I’m guessing it doesn’t happen very often at all! But…what if someone did happen to be around when one of those rare events happened?! Would they still hear anything? That’s pretty funny, right?
16. Is it ever too late to say sorry? -When it comes to apologies, there is probably no better timing than right now.
The longer you wait while saying something, the more uncomfortable things will become for both of you. I’m pretty sure most people want to hear an apology as soon as possible but what if they don’t?! What would you do then?
Just keep waiting for them? That doesn’t sound like fun at all. It might be better just to let go and try again with someone else who is willing to listen. You might even end up having a blast during that next encounter. Who knows?
17. Does a dog have a belly button? -That is probably one of those questions that you don’t expect anyone to ask because it seems as if everyone knows for sure that dogs don’t have belly buttons.
But I wonder what happens if we cut a dog open and take a look for ourselves? Will we find a belly button?
That would be super interesting, right? I know I would really want to see that. Hopefully someone has tried it already so we can all learn from their experience. I’m quite curious.
18. Can you unboil an egg? -I would really like to know if it is possible to unboil an egg! If so, what is exactly happening inside there?! How does it work?
What chemical reactions happen? I think it’s pretty interesting. In my opinion, that’s way more exciting than an ordinary boiled egg. Which do you prefer, a cooked or uncooked one?
19. When is it ok to say no? -I wonder if it’s a good idea to learn when and when not to say no in certain situations?
I guess that would save you a lot of trouble in life. Especially in difficult times where everyone’s emotions are running high.
It can really make things worse if you don’t know how to deal with those situations properly, right? That seems important enough for me at least.
20. What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -If a person is afraid of something and they experience a traumatic event, will they be less afraid of that same thing in case they go through it again?
Like what happens when someone is too scared to go into their closet after one traumatic experience there. What happens if that same person gets dragged into there for another scary encounter?
In my opinion, nothing should ever happen. If it did, I don’t think most people would want to try that again.
21. Is there ever a moment when you can not tell if you are awake or asleep? -You know how it is, right?! Sometimes you feel so tired that everything around you seems surreal.
It’s almost like dreaming. And then at some point, you don’t know if things are real or not.
I guess that’s kind of weird for some people but it would be an interesting feeling at least to experience once in your life.
22. Why is it so hard to concentrate when you are tired? -I wonder if there is any logical explanation for why it’s so hard to concentrate when you’re really tired?
You know, like how it feels like your brain can’t process all that information. It makes me think that there should be something happening inside our brains at those times.
I guess we should look into what causes that feeling and find out more about what actually happens in our brains during those situations! It could help us solve other similar problems too I think.
23. Is there such a thing as too big of a gamble? -Is there such a thing as taking such a big risk that you might actually lose all your luck?
I don’t know if there is, but I’m pretty sure it would be an interesting idea for a movie or something. In my opinion, even taking a small risk can be enough to change your luck in life.
I guess we should all go out and do things that are slightly risky. It can have huge benefits in our lives! In addition to being fun too. So take risks, even when they seem big.
24. What would happen if you stopped breathing for 24 hours? -Is there any logical explanation for what might happen if you stopped breathing for one day?
Something like, how it could even cause brain damage?
I don’t know if it’s true or not but I would love to know why taking in oxygen is so important. It seems like something really vital in our lives. So let’s do some research and see if we can figure that out. That should be fun too.
25. Is there such a thing as knowing too much? -If we know too much, do we know everything?
That would be interesting if we did actually! I mean, why would we need anything else after that?
But I’m pretty sure there is no such thing as knowing everything so let’s just enjoy learning and trying to understand all those crazy things around us.
Related: Dumb questions that make you think
Deep questions to ask on topics that make you think
Tricky love questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend