Two of my sisters are Pisces, and these Pisces quotes fit them to the letter! Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac. This sign is a Water Sign and is represented by the fish. Pisces are born between February 19 and March 20.
Since they are a water sign whose symbol is a fish, it seems fitting that their governing planet is one named after the Roman God of freshwater, Neptune! You will learn a lot about this sign from these Pisces quotes from Pisces themselves! There are some fantastic quotes from famous Pisces as well.
What kind of traits are typically found in Pisces? What sign is the ideal partner for a Pisces? Do Pisces make great friends and romantic partners? Keep reading through these Pisces quotes to discover everything you need to know about the Pisces in your life. If you ask my sisters they will tell you that they are the best sign, but are they right?
Don’t forget to also check out these Sagittarius quotes about the adventurous fire sign.
‘I am a Pisces’ quotes
1. “I’m a Pisces, and people say that Pisces make the best lovers. That’s because Pisces are fish, and it’s like my grandpa always used to say, “The next best thing to making love to a mermaid, is having sex with a fish.” ― Jarod Kintz
2. “I’m a Pisces – emotional.” ― Rob Kardashian
3. “I’m a Pisces, and Pisces have this weird inability to be completely spontaneous. We’re too conscious of our actions. I’ve always been way too sensible for my own good.” ― Billy Corgan
4. “I’m a Pisces, so I’m a very closed-book kind of person.” ― Erykah Badu
5. “I am a Pisces, a fish out of water, searching for a way back home.” ― James Kidd
6. “I don’t need the facts. I’m a Pisces.” ― Phil Volatile
Pisces Quotes about the differences between male and female Pisces
7. “Pisces men just never sound very convincing when they say things like “Shut up and listen.” ― Linda Goodman
8. “To the Pisces man, love is just another dream, in which he, the dreamer, joyfully controls the world he’s created in his imagination through his intuitive sense perceptions colored with muted pastels, fragile and changeable.” ― Linda Goodman
9. “The Pisces woman has a completely different view of time. She feels that it’s inexhaustible – there’s always more of it tomorrow if any of it slips away from her today. And she believes one of the nicest ways to spend it is doing nothing. Especially after she’s depleted her energies with a thousand and one duties of service to others, and her normally cheerful spirit is sagging at the seams. Time is best spent when possible, she feels, in just being herself, simply existing in the cool, green Pisces waters of calm contemplation. It refreshes her soul.” ― Linda Goodman
10. “Pisces women can see right through a man and is not easy to fool.” ― Unknown
11. “Be a girl with a mind, a b**ch with an attitude, a lady with class.” ― Rihanna
12. “In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I’m a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side.” ― Adam Levine
Pisces quotes about love
13. “Here today and gone tomorrow, a Pisces lover can drive you crazy.” ― Patricia Lantz
14. “With Pisces, one is all, and all is love.” ― Lynn Hayes
15. “There is nothing “weak” about a Pisces. They have the heart of a soldier and when it comes to family and friends, they would do anything.” ― Unknown
16. “See, I’m a Pisces, so I get down with love songs. I’m totally into slow jams and old-school R&B, all that.” ― Blake Anderson
17. “Pisces needs a dedicated lover. One who isn’t afraid to shout their love from the rooftops. ― Unknown
18. “A Pisces has soft, tender, empathetic eyes with an almost melancholy look that can melt your heart.” ― Patricia Lantz
Pisces quotes about water and being a “fish”
19. “Pisces are the great chameleons of the Zodiac. They often survive through the art of camouflage. Well, doesn’t Water do that? Bodies of water take on the qualities and characteristics of their surroundings, the climate zone, etc.” ― Genevieve Vierling
20. “Pisces was born tired. It’s little wonder that the Fish is a trifle spiritually fatigued, considering all he’s seen throughout so many incarnations .. . all the power and the glory, the ugly and the beautiful, the horrifyingly unspeakable – and the ecstatically indescribable. It’s exhausting.” ― Linda Goodman
21. “A Pisces can go from caring deeply to being very detached easily; fish are skittish.” ― Unknown
22. “We Pisceans know how to swim without water” ― Munia Khan
23. “Generally speaking, it is Pisces who provides most of the emotional input into your relationship but that doesn’t mean The Goat is unfeeling or insensitive. Moreover, it is the Fish who provides the extreme highs and low in your relationship and, strangely enough, it is this rollercoaster ride that helps Pisces cope with the monotony and routine and control that is the Goat’s preferred way of living.” ― Rosemary Breen
24. “Pisces is the sign of the fishes, but Sharks and Parana are also fish.” ― Patricia Lantz
Being a Pisces quotes
25. “Pisces is an era of storms and of wholesale disintegration.” ― Dane Rudhyar
26. “Being a typical Pisces, I might have experienced mood shifts, but I don’t remember any depression, or needing to do anything, or to have someone bring me out of being depressed.” ― Julius Erving
27. “No one is more romantic, more imaginative, more creative, than Pisces.” ― Lynn Hayes
28. “Pisces will always forgive you. It will follow an intense cold shoulder attack.” ― Unknown
29. “You’ve heard that Pisceans are very old souls. I’ve told you that myself, many times. It’s true. They are. They’ve come through the purifying deluge of many incarnations, and they understand everything and everybody – except themselves.” ― Linda Goodman
30. “Fact. Pisces is THE most wobbly sign of the Zodiac.” ― Mary English
31. “There is another side to the Pisces nature and that is the brutal honesty that can catch others off guard.” ― Rosemary Breen
32. “The Piscean age was and is about believing. The Aquarian Age is about knowing. We have a choice between being foolishly misguided and wisely fed.” ― T.F. Hodge
33. “There’s an ephemeral, now you see them now you don’t, quality to a Pisces.” ― Patricia Lantz
34. “A Pisces knows no boundaries and dances with their limitlessness.” ― Patricia Lantz
35. “Pisces live in a surreal world, they have plenty of questions but few answers.” ― Patricia Lantz
36. “Excuse me while I have a Pisces moment.” ― Patricia Lantz
37. “A Pisces is genetically predisposed to stay camouflaged.” ― Patricia Lantz
38. “Be careful how you treat a Pisces because once they are fed up, they won’t come back.” ― Unknown
39. “Pisces love reminiscing about old times and with their sharp memory, they have many stories to tell.” ― Unknown
40. “I mean, I grew up with pretty down-to-earth, atheist parents, but I was born a Pisces.” ― Melissa Auf der Maur
Quotes from famous Pisces
41. “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!” ― Rihanna
42. “Life is very interesting… In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” ― Drew Barrymore
43. “We Pisces, we’re a special breed.” ― Jodi Picoult
44. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” ― Kurt Cobain
45. “Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.” ― Drew Barrymore
46. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
47. “I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage.” ― Elizabeth Taylor
48. “Settling is the worst feeling in the world.” ― Rihanna
49. “I’ve been pronounced dead and I’ve read my own obituaries. And they were the best reviews I ever read.” ― Elizabeth Taylor
50. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ― Albert Einstein
More fascinating Pisces quotes
51. “A Pisces man is a dreamer, and if it were up to him, he’d like to get away to some private island on a regular basis.” — Sylvia Friedman
52. “Being in love with a Pisces is an experience in mystery and enchantment, a joy forever.” — Susan Miller
53. “A Pisces woman knows exactly what is going on. There’s not a man around who could pull the wool over her eyes for very long.” ― American AstroAnalysts Institute
54. “Pisces are easy-going and resilient, love entertaining, and welcome strangers with open arms.” — Peter Balin
55. “When Pisces go to war, there’s never a shortage of broken hearts.” — Phil Volatile
56. “Because they are so sensitive, Pisces are like a sponge — they soak up everything around them. They are a product of their environment.” — Maria Shaw
57. “I broke it off. He just became really obsessive, morose. He became just like a woman, crying at every little thing. I should’ve known. He’s a Pisces.” — Anna Biller
58. “I’m a Pisces but I’d rather be a killa whale.” — Andre Nickatina
59. “Start describing the ocean and you’re getting closer to describing Pisces. Words like vast, deep, powerful, ever-changing come to mind perhaps.” ― Genevieve Vierling
60. “I am a Pisces, and I am a storyteller. This means that I feel emotions intensely: both my own and those in my stories.” ― Hilary Thompson
What did you learn from these Pisces quotes?
Pisces are usually some of the most compassionate, gentle, and wise people you will ever meet. Their selflessness is quite the admirable personality trait. They are also incredibly intuitive with instincts that are often spot on. These qualities make them wonderful friends.
They frequently express themselves through their innate talents with music and art (I’m looking right at Rihanna and Adam Levine here!). Not only do they like music, but they also like sleeping and being alone. They dislike being criticized and encountering people who act like they know it all.
They do have some weaknesses, and my sister told me just the other day, that all of her weaknesses from being a Pisces are better weaknesses than some of the signs. A Pisces is often too trusting, fearful, and has the tendency to make a Martyr of themselves. They are emotional, so when they are sad, they are really sad, and often seek ways to escape reality.
When it comes to love and marriage, based on compatible Zodiac signs, the Pisces have a few signs to choose from. The most compatible signs with Pisces are considered to be Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn. In friendship and in love, they seek someone who keeps their tender hearts from being broken.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Pisces quotes and sayings? Have a Pisces in your life? Share your favorite thing about them in the comment section below.