Want to know what happens after Avengers: Endgame? Check out these Falcon and Winter Soldier quotes.
Falcon and Winter Soldier is a miniseries streaming on Disney+. It is based on Marvel’s Comics and produced by Marvel Studios.
It shares a continuum with the Marvel Cinematic Universe and takes place six months after the events of Avengers: Endgame.
Fans of the franchise are thrilled to have another MCU series to follow featuring their favorite characters and their storylines.
The series features Winter Soldier and The Falcon, which is now the bearer of the iconic shield of Captain America.
With the loss of Cap, the world is now more dangerous than ever. And it’s up to his trusted friends to save the day.
These Falcon and Winter Soldier Quotes will keep you wanting to watch more MCU films right now.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of the best Avengers quotes from the MCU
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Sam Wilson
1. “Symbols are nothing without the women and men that give them meaning.” — Sam Wilson
2. “I don’t know if there’s ever been a greater symbol, but it’s more about the man who propped it up, and he’s gone.” — Sam Wilson
3. “Thank you, Captain America. But this belongs to you.” — Sam Wilson
4. “There’s no such thing as on time. You’re either early or late. Pick one.” — Sam
5. “A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat.” — Sam Wilson
6. “He’s just going to extort you and do that stupid head tilt thing.” — Sam
7. “I agree with your fight. I just can’t get with the way you’re fighting it.” — Sam
8. “Boy, you just earned this a– whoopin’.” — Sam
9. “I’m trying something different, maybe you should do the same.” — Sam
10. “The only power I have is that I believe we can do better.” — Sam
11. “You gotta stop looking to other people to tell you who are.” — Sam
12. “We can’t demand that people step up if we don’t meet them halfway.” — Sam
13. “Trust me. Every time something gets better for one group, it gets worse for another.” — Sam
14. “That’s what life is, dealing with things.” — Sam
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by John Walker
15. “If we get the job done, you really think they’re gonna sweat us on the how?” — John Walker
16. “What I do have is guts. Something Captain America always had, always needs to have, and I’m gonna need every ounce of it. Because I got big shoes to fill.” — John Walker
17. “Everybody in the world expects me to be something. And I don’t wanna fail them.” — John Walker
18. “You built me.” — John Walker
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Lemar Hoskins
19. “This is the job, John. All of it. Star-Spangled man with a plan and all that.” — Lemar Hoskins
20. “Listen, this suit. It comes with expectations, brother.” — Lemar Hoskins
21. “You can’t just punch your way out of problems anymore, you know? Time to go to work.” — Lemar Hoskins
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Bucky
22. “I had a little calm in Wakanda and other than that I just went from one fight to another for 90 years.” — Bucky
23. “Let’s take the shield, Sam. Let’s take the shield and do this ourselves.” — Bucky
24. “Wow, she’s kind of awful now.” — Bucky
25. “So who are you fighting now… Gandalf?” — Bucky
26. “So maybe he was wrong about you, and if he was wrong about you then he was wrong about me!” — Bucky
27. “It means I remember. It means a part of me is still there, which means a part of the Winter Soldier’s still in me.” — Bucky
28. “You don’t think I ever fought for something bigger than myself? That’s all I ever tried to do and I failed twice.” — Bucky
29. “I know a crazy when I see one.” — Bucky
30. “I don’t fly man, that’s your thing.” — Bucky
31. “You think your cause justifies all this death, but in the end, the nightmares won’t go away. You’re gonna remember all the ones you killed.” — Bucky
32. “The weakest point in any system isn’t the software, the hardware, it’s the meatware. The human element.” — Bucky
33. “That shield represents a lotta things to a lotta people, including me. The world is upside down, and we need a new Cap, and it ain’t gonna be Walker. So before you go and destroy it, I’m gonna take it from him myself.” — Bucky
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Zemo
34. “The danger with people like him, America’s Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals. They become symbols. Icons. And then we start to forget about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die. Movements are formed, wars are fought.” — Zemo
35. “Super soldiers cannot be allowed to exist.” — Zemo
36. “I ended the winter soldier program once before. I have no intention to leave my work unfinished.” — Zemo
37. “There has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?” — Zemo
38. “The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals.” — Zemo
39. “He’s as stubborn as Steve Rogers before him.” — Zemo
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Karli
40. “I think that shield should be destroyed.” — Karli
41. “You’re either brilliant or just hopelessly optimistic.” — Karli
42. “We need a diversion. Give him someone to rescue.” — Karli
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by Isaiah
43. “Them Stars and Stripes don’t mean nothing good to me. You understand. Every black man does.” — Isaiah
44. “They will never let a black man be Captain America. And even if they did, no self-respecting black man would ever want to be.” — Isaiah
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes by other characters
45. “The world’s broken. Everyone’s just looking for someone to fix it.” — Rhody
46. “The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be.” — Ayo
47. “Sometimes there’s nothing to do until there’s something to do.” — Torres
48. “Things are about to get weird. So, when they do, we’re not gonna need a Captain America. We’re gonna need a U.S. Agent.” — Valentina Allegra de Fontaine
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes from memorable conversations within the show
49. Steve Rogers: “How does it feel?”
Sam Wilson: “Like it’s someone else’s.”
Steve Rogers: “It isn’t.”
50. Dr. Raynor: “Now that you’re done fighting, what do you want?”
Dr. Raynor: “That is total and utter BS.”
Which of these The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes is your favorite?
The series was well-received by the fans and critics. With the successful introduction of the unlikely duo of Winter Soldier and Falcon, the show built an exciting superhero series that old and new fans would surely love.
What’s even more exciting was the comeback of Zemo, the main antagonist of the MCU: Civil War. The series cemented Zemo as the Most Successful Villain in the MCU with his unique goal with which viewers can empathize with.
In our world without superhuman abilities, we hope that these The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes and sayings will inspire you to do something for the greater good.