These seduction quotes can help you relight the fire in your marriage.
We tend to think of seduction and flirting as something that happens at the start of a relationship. Then when we’re settled into our relationship, we don’t worry about putting the same effort into seducing our partner that we did in the beginning.
While it might not be necessary to “have to” seduce your spouse, you can add a lot of fun and passion back into your marriage by practicing the art of seduction.
Let these seduction quotes help motivate you and your spouse to reignite that fire in your relationship.
Don’t forget to also check out these flirting quotes to spice up your love life.
Seduction quotes to kick start your spouse
1. “Seduction is merely encouraging a man to do something he already wants to do.” – Lisa Kleypas
2. “Everything you do seduces me. All you need to do is breathe and I would do anything for you.” – Ashley March
3. “His voice was as intimate as the rustle of sheets.” – Dorothy Parker
4. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
5. “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe
6. “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It’s part of the sizzle.” – Camille Paglia
7. “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.” – George Bernard Shaw
8. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
9. “They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. “You turn me on from across the room, and I’ll completely melt if you come any closer.” – Crystal Woods
11. “Seduction is an art known only to the best of the artistes.” – Avijeet Das
Lovely seduction quotes and sayings
12. “The climax of seduction is to give the illusion that you’re not trying to seduce.” – Mathias Malzieu
13. “A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.” – Mason Cooley
14. “Don’t tell a woman she’s pretty; tell her there’s no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you.” – Jules Renard
15. “Wit seduces by signaling intelligence without nerdiness.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
16. “You have had me spinning for days, for I am drunk off the words that flow endlessly from your deep red lips that taste of wine.” – Karen Quan
17. “If you wanted to seduce me you could have just asked.” – Charlotte Fielding
18. “You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him.” – Rae Dawn Chong
19. “I don’t use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.” – Ursula Andress
20. “I find fragrance to be such a mood enhancer and definitely a seduction tool.” – Christina Aguilera
21. “A modest demeanor arouses thoughts of seduction.” – Mason Cooley
22. “A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run – sit still and ignore him and he’ll come purring at your feet.” – Helen Rowland
Seduction Quotes to Respark Your Passion
23. “Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do; seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.” – Benjamin T. Russell
24. “An interesting life could always use a little seduction, confidence, ambition, and danger.” – Jim Sarbh
25. “Yes, sex involves our bodies. But it doesn’t involve only – or even primarily – our bodies. It’s so much more than that.” – Sheila Wray Gregoire
26. “Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.” – Amy Bloom
27. “There was no aphrodisiac more powerful than talking, no seduction more effective than curiosity.” – Manju Kapur
28. “The art of seduction is knowing what she really wants and slowly giving it to her in a way that takes her breath away.” – Jennifa Flirt
29. “I’ve never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
30. “There is no age limit on the enjoyment of sex. It keeps getting better.” – Florence Henderson
31. “Seduction is about intelligence and wit. Someone who makes me laugh has every chance to seduce me.” – Riccardo Tisci
Seduction Quotes to Enjoy With Your Partner
32. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.” – Rose Franken
33. “Women like what they hear, men like what they see.” – Marcel Achard
34. “All really great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction.” – Marya Mannes
35. “If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles – you’re lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers; you’re brother and sister. That’s what intimacy is if you’re with your soulmate.” – Cat Blanchett
36. “True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
37. “Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.” – Helen Rowland
38. “Beauty and seduction, I believe, is nature’s tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with.” – Louie Schwartzberg
39. “His eyes have made love to me all evening.” – Marguerite Gautier
40. “Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.” – Robert Sternberg
More seduction quotes for your marriage
41. “No matter how old you both get never stop holding hands, never stop saying goodbye with a kiss and never stop saying ‘I love you’.” – Unknown
42. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.” – David Levithan
43. “True love is the love that seduces and will never allow itself to be seduced.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” – Bertrand Russell
45. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
46. “Sexual intimacy is a continuing process of discovery.” – Sheri Stritof
47. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” – Jamie McGuire
48. “Embrace intimacy and infuse action in your love life.” – Unknown
49. “Love is a decision; it is a judgement; it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever.” – Erich Fromm
50. “A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.” – Unknown
Which of these seduction quotes is your favorite?
Just because you’re married now doesn’t mean you have to let the fire burn down. Seducing and flirting with your spouse can help you to feel that nervous energy that you felt in the beginning when you were trying to win them over.
Long-term relationships don’t have to get boring and passionless. If that’s how you’d describe your relationship, it’s time to get to work trying to seduce your spouse all over again.
Let these seduction quotes and sayings remind you of what you did and felt in the beginning and show you that you can do it all over again.
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.