These Lost in Space quotes will entertain and encourage you.
Lost in Space is an American science fiction television series. It is a reboot of the 1965 series, Lost in Space. It is written by Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless, with Zack Estrin.
Netflix released it in April 2018 and it has been renewed for its third and final season. The story is set in 2046, after an impact event that threatens the survival of humanity.
The Robinson family are part of the selected ones boarding the Resolute, an interstellar spacecraft sent to colonize the Alpha Centauri star system.
Unfortunately, before they reached their destination, Resolute’s hull was breached by an alien robot, resulting in their crash on the nearby habitable planet.
These Lost in Space quotes below will take you on a futuristic and action-packed adventure.
Don’t forget to also check out these Riverdale quotes to build anticipation for season 6
Lost in Space quotes by Will Robinson
1. “The impossible happens all the time, just have to believe it can.” — Will Robinson
2. “Will Smith has a way of making people do things they regret.” — Will Robinson
3. “Have you seen our robot?” — Will Robinson
4. “Some robots hurt people, but they don’t have to. They can choose to help, too.” — Will Robinson
5. “Relax, I’ll finish your new body. Mom always said I should make new friends.” — Will Robinson
Lost in Space quotes by John Robinson
6. “As much as we’d all like to change the past, undo our mistakes, we can’t. We have to live with our history” — John Robinson
7. “There’s a lot of space out there to get lost in.” — John Robinson
Lost in Space quotes by Dr. Smith
8. “Sarcasm is the recourse of the weak mind.” — Dr. Smith
9. “It’s the world behind the world Dr. Robinson. Lie once, cheat twice, and everything becomes clear.” — Dr. Smith
10. “Everyday we have these little battles going on inside us, between what we want to do, and what we need to do, And sometimes they can be very different things “ — Dr. Smith
11. “You can’t do it can you? You can’t kill the man without becoming the monster.” — Dr. Smith
12. “Evil knows evil.” — Dr. Smith
13. “Waiting to be rescued is just planning your own funeral” — Dr. Smith
14. “I’m a doctor, not a space explorer.” — Dr. Smith
15. “Black was always my color.” — Dr. Smith
16. “Give my regards to oblivion.” — Dr. Smith
17. “Never fear, Smith is here.” — Dr. Smith
18. “Let’s try this again, shall we? You are the puppet, I am the puppeteer. Do try to get it right this time…” — Dr. Smith
Lost in Space quotes by Penny Robinson
19. “Probably should have read the fine print before I launched into space.” — Penny Robinson
20. “Never love anything, kiddo, you will just end up losing it.” — Penny Robinson
21. “Just like Bumper cars, Bumper cars with death” — Penny Robinson
22. “Ouch. Could he be cuter? I don’t think so.” — Penny Robinson
23. “On this eve before she is torn from all she knows, kidnapped, hurled into deep space against her will, what thoughts fill the mind of the young space captive?” — Penny Robinson
24. “This mission sucks. I don’t wanna leave early. I don’t wanna go at all.” — Penny Robinson
25. “For the last three years, I’ve missed everything. Training. So I can spend the next ten years missing everything else. I’m not staying home for dinner. I’m going out to see my friends.” — Penny Robinson
26. “We’re lost, aren’t we?” — Penny Robinson
27. Let’s see, do I spend my last night on Earth watching Mom and Dad pretend not to be fighting, or blow ten years worth of allowance at the mall? You do the math.” — Penny Robinson
Lost in Space quotes by Robot
28. “Friend. Will Robinson.” — Robot
29. “Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!” — Robot
30. “Why did the robot cross the road? Because he was carbon bonded to the chicken.” — Robot
31. “It sounds like old morse code.” — Robot
32. “Destroy Robinson family.” — Robot
Lost in Space quotes by Judy Robinson
33. “Thinking. Not your strong point, is it?” — Judy Robinson
34. “There is a rule that is written in stone and it is never broken: the Robinsons stick together.” — Judy Robinson
35. “I will hate you for giving up. I will hate you for taking another away from me. I will hate you for not loving me enough to try harder, because I need you. I’m always gonna need you. And I’m not gonna hate you, and I’m not letting you go.” — Judy Robinson
36. “Those who can’t think, fight.” — Judy Robinson
Lost in Space quotes by Major West
37. “If there’s no time for fun, Doc, then what are we saving the planet for?” — Major West
38. “You know, I’m thinking this is your “kiss for luck” situation.” — Major West
39. “Eight years of flight training. Navigational holographics online. 50 combat missions. Course confirmed for slingshot exit of the solar system. Just so I could take the family camper on an interstellar picnic.” — Major West
40. “The hyperdrive. If we can’t go around the Sun, then we go straight through it, using your hyperdrive.” — Major West
41. “Okay, last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer.” — Major West
42. “And the monkey flips the switch.” — Major West
43. “I don’t like the sound of that sound.” — Major West
44. “If this is all a dream, why can’t there be more girls?” — Major West
45. “I’m going to try to break us out of the atmosphere.” — Major West
46. “You know, the planet IS breaking up around us.” — Major West
47. “You never leave an enemy stronghold intact” — Major West
Lost in Space quotes from memorable conversations within the show
48. John Robinson: “We’re caught in the sun’s gravitational pull. We’re headed straight for it.”
Major West: “Oh, really? So that’s what the big yellow ball is.”
49. John Robinson: “But, without a hypergate, the exit vector’s random. There’s no telling where we’d come out.”
Major West: “Anywhere but here.”
50. John Robinson: “Have you noticed, you take to opposite position to whatever I say?”
Maureen Robinson: “Of course I do, we’re married.”
51. “NOT another word. Better. Now if you’ve finished hosing down the decks with testosterone, I suggest you come with me. I may have found a way to get us off this planet.” — Maureen Robinson
Which of these Lost in Space quotes is your favorite?
The critics have divided opinions about this reboot. Some say that it is more high-tech and serious.
In contrast, others prefer this version because of its neutrality and aim at being family-friendly. Nonetheless, the majority of the critics find it as equally as good as the original one.
Although it is a fictional series, Robinson’s struggle to face a strange environment and battle to face their own demons are much relatable in real life. Often, we find ourselves lost and have a hard time adjusting to a new environment.
Browse these Lost in Space quotes and sayings to help you think and cope up as you navigate your way through life.