The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I had the courage to live the life I really wanted.” It is an insightful admission and an invaluable bit of wisdom. Yet far too many of us, regardless of knowing this fact, still take life for granted.
We know we should be doing things differently. We know we want to be living our life to the fullest, yet, way too many of us still spend countless years in a job we don’t love, in a relationship we don’t like, living out our lives in the exact opposite of what we really want. And tragically, too many of us, let our days pass us by in an uninspired state of mere existence.
But this doesn’t have to be the case, not for you. Which is why we are publishing this post. Our aim is to ensure that when the end comes for you, your heart won’t be filled with regret over living a life half lived. So, to stave off such a possibility, we’ve pulled together these amazing quotes about living life to the fullest. So please, embrace them as words of wisdom and perhaps a gentle nudge for you to seize the day. But most importantly, allow them to inspire you to live your life the way it should be lived… fully.
Without further ado, here are the most inspiring quotes about living your life to its fullest, enjoy!
35 Ridiculously Inspiring Quotes about Living Life to The Fullest
1. “Success is loving life and daring to live it.” – Maya Angelou
2. “You are what you do, not what you say you do.” – Carl Jung
3. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
4. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
5. “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” – Sean Reichle
6. “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
7. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Elanor Roosevelt
8. “Live life to the fullest because it only happens once.” – Maddi Jenkins
9. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
11. “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece. Laugh some every day. Keep growing, keep dreaming, keep following your heart. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
12. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
13. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.” – Charles Schaefer
15. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
16. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
17. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Live Your Life, Your Way
You only have one life to live, so be sure to live it your way. Yes, you’ll have to eventually stop worrying what others think of your choices, but when you do, the life you’ve always imagined will become even more possible for you.
With that said, you’ll enjoy this next section as consists of some of our top quotes about living life your way. So, let’s keep to it.
Related: Best Books on Living Life to The Fullest
18. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
19. “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive – the risk to be alive and express what we really are.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
20. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
21. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
23. “Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life.” – Live Life Quote
24. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
25. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
27. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” – Emile Zola
28. “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Only when we let go of fear do we allow ourselves to live life to the fullest.” – Maria Koszler
30. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “Now how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
32. “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.” – Oscar Wilde
33. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
34. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” – Adlai Stevenson
The Only Way to Live Life: To The Fullest
Life can be tough, it has its challenges. But, life also has its breaks. And the people living their best lives, are the ones who persist through those challenges, and then… have the audacity to believe they deserve the best life has to offer them.
We believe you deserve it, but you have to believe it. So, believe you deserve the greatest life has to offer, and then get busy living out your adventure!
Related: Yes – Follow Your Dreams
35. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
36. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Bault
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
38. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Live life to the fullest.” – Earnest Hemingway
41. “Live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “We all have two lives. the second one starts when we realize we only have one.” – Tom Hiddleston
43. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing!” – Oscar Wilde
44. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
45. “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
46. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy Bennett
47. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
48. “Have no regrets in life because of the choices you make. Good or bad, they are a learning experience, to help you grow. The only regret in life, is to never make a choice at all.” – James Hauenstein
49. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” – Dalai Lama
50. “The best way to prepare for death is to live life to its fullest.” – John Bytheway
Bonus Quote to Help You Live Life Full Out
Bonus: We have one last bonus quote for it. It is a wonderful quote that is both inspiring and a call to action. So, let it help you stop worrying and start living life
“Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
Final thoughts on Living Life to the Fullest
There you have it friends, 50+ powerful quotes about living life to the fullest. We hope these live life quotes at the very least encourage you to stop living a life that is less than inspiring. Because life is too short live it otherwise.
And lastly, never forget, there is no better time than now to decide to finally begin living the life you were meant to live. So, embrace these living life to the fullest quotes, and then get out there and strive to live your life until its brimming with awesomeness.
Till next time,
PS – If you liked these live life to the fullest quotes, then you’ll love this inspirational collection of quotes about following your dreams.