These Gravity Falls quotes show why adults can like cartoons too.
Gravity Falls is an animated TV series aired on Disney Channel and Disney XD until February 2016. It’s a mix of mystery and hard comedy, which suits both young and adult audiences.
The series revolves around the adventures of Dipper Pines and his twin sister Mabel who spent their summer in a mysterious town called Gravity Falls.
The film is specifically rated age seven and up. However, because of the exciting mix of thriller and genuine horror, you have to add a layer of caution when letting your kids watch this show. But surprisingly, this show is equally enticing to adults.
These Gravity Falls quotes will make you smile and even laugh for a bit.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes to inspire Marvel fans
Gravity Falls quotes by Mabel Pines
1. “Emergency salami? Soos, my respect for you has grown!” — Mabel Pines
2. “Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears!” — Mabel Pines
3. “I’m legalizing everything!” — Mabel Pines
4. “Oooooooohhh! Old people movies! Get ready for references we won’t understand and words we can’t repeat.” — Mabel Pines
5. “Braces! Braces caught in the screen door! Someone dictate my will! I’m giving it all to Waddles!” — Mable Pines
6. “Wendy, I need some advice. You’ve broken up with guys, right?” — Mabel Pines
7. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I thought everything was back to normal, but I still feel all gross.” — Mabel Pines
8. “Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake. Gideon deserves an honest breakup.” — Mabel Pines
9. “The future, is in the past” — Mabel Pines
10. “Today, I learned that morality is relative!” — Mabel Pines
11. “Oh, Norman, you can tell me anything.” — Mabel Pines
Gravity Falls quotes by Grunkle Stan
12. “Kids! I can’t find the remote and I refuse to stand up!” — Grunkle Stan
13. “All right, maybe I haven’t been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we’re gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?” — Grunkle Stan
14. “Sometimes I think, is this all there is? Is life just, some horrific joke, without a punch line? That we’re all just biding our time until the sweet, sweet release of death?” — Grunkle Stan
15. “Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!” — Grunkle Stan
16. “It all begins with this little fella, the pituitary gland. He may be little, but he has *big plans.*” — Grunkle Stan
17. “He’s really comin’ along. When push comes to shove, I’m actually proud of him. Just don’t ever tell him that. His head’s big enough as it is.” — Grunkle Stan
18. “That’s right, these pins are hidden cameras, and my hearing aid was picking up the feedback. Who’s the fraud now?” — Grunkle Stan
19. “Wait, wait stop everything! I’ve got something to say!” — Grunkle Stan
20. “Just ten minutes, without this pig in the house. Is that so much to ask?” — Grunkle Stan
21. “When there’s no cops around, anything’s legal!” — Grunkle Stan
Gravity Falls quotes by Dipper Pines
22. “You can’t force someone to love you the best thing you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving” — Dipper Pines
23. “Ah, summer break. A time for leisure, recreation, and takin’ ‘er easy… Unless you’re me.” — Dipper Pines
24. “My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister, Mabel. You may be wondering what we’re doing in a golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.” — Dipper Pines
25. “It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at our great-uncle’s place in the woods.” — Dipper Pines
26. “Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called “The Mystery Shack.” The real mystery was why anyone came” — Dipper Pines
27. “You keep telling me that being a man means doing all these tasks and being aggro all the time, but I’m starting to think that stuff’s malarkey!” — Dipper Pines
28. “So maybe I don’t have muscles or hair in certain places, and sure, when a girly pop song comes on the radio, sometimes I leave it on! ‘Cause dang it, Top 40 hits are in the top 40 for a reason, they’re catchy!” — Dipper Pines
29. “Exodus demonus, spookus-scareus. Ain’tafraidus Noghostus.” — Dipper
Gravity Falls quotes by Soos
30. “A woman! All right, Soos, you can do this. Just use your mouth to say words that make romance happen. Your face is good! I’m a Soos!” — Soos
31. “Dude, are you and Wendy having a secret staring contest? ‘Cause I think you’re winning.” — Soos
32. “This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross the street. When my house was haunted I learned how to eat ghosts.” — Soos
Gravity Falls quotes by other characters
33. “Winners don’t lose!” — Rumble McSkirmish
34. “Sorry kids, but we trust Gideon.” — Sheriff Blubs
35. “You’ve done a great service to your country, Mabel. As thanks, I’d like to make you an official U.S. congressman!” — Quentin Trembley
36. “Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!” — Bill Cipher
37. “The secret ingredient to my coffee omelette, is coffee.” — Lazy Susan
38. “ I think I’m gonna go stare at a wall for a while and rethink everything.” — Wendy
39. “Never underestimate that I have punches!” — Rumble
40. “Gideon Charles Gleeful, you clean up your room this instant!” — Bud Gleeful
Gravity Falls quotes from memorable conversations within the show
41. Mabel Pines: “Why do you have forks taped to your fingers?”
Candy Chiu: “Improvement of human being.”
42. Mabel Pines: “Lick that elbow! Lick that elbow!”
Soos: “Like the infinite horizon, it eludes my grasp.”
43. Grunkle Stan: “Just wait look. You guys all think Gideon is so perfect and honest, ‘Oh, I could never tell a lie, I’m Gideon.’”
Sheriff Blubs: “He’s more honest than you.”
Deputy Durland: “Yeah, and he’s psychic too.”
44. Shandra Jimenez: “There you have it. local hero, Stanford Pines, has just exposed Lil Gideon as a fraud. Anything you like to say to the town, Stanford?”
Grunkle Stan: “The Mystery Shack is back, baby!”
45. “I found out lifeguards get free snack privileges. Plus I get the best seat in the house.” — Wendy
46. Little Old Lady: “If she says no, I think I’ll just die of sadness.”
Doctor: “I can verify that that will indeed happen.”
47. Lil Gideon: “I can buy and sell you, old man!”
Bud Gleeful: “Fair enough.”
48. Bud Gleeful: “You simply must come in for coffee.”
Grunkle Stan: “But, but I came…”
Bud Gleeful: “It’s imported! All the way from Colombia!”
Grunkle Stan: “Wow! I went to jail there once!”
49. Dipper Pines: “All right, if we wanna win this contest, we’ve gotta do it right! Think: what’s the number one problem with most monster hunts?”
Soos: “You’re a side character and you die in the first five minutes of the movie.Dude, am I a side character? Do you ever think about stuff like that?”
50. Mabel Pines: “He was my soul mate!”
Dipper Pines: “You said that about a ball of yarn once!”
Which of these Gravity Falls quotes is your favorite?
The series reflects how a typical summer for kids went by – they get dropped off to their old relatives in a distant town or countryside where they spend the rest of their summer doing fun or boring activities.
However, in Gravity Falls, there is no shortage of fun and excitement as the town is shrouded by mystery every episode.
As the duo begins to unravel the mystery of the town one by one, it’s easy to feel a sense of attachment and familiarity to Gravity Falls as if you have been or want to be there with the characters.
So, plan a trip to the countryside and try to spend the rest of your summer or winter there if you get a chance and maybe, get back to these Gravity Falls quotes and sayings to maximize the fun.