These Euphoria quotes give you a peek into the HBO teen drama.
Euphoria is a teen drama series running on HBO. It follows a story of high school students as they experience real life and discover themselves. The series features Zendaya as the lead character, which makes it more exciting for the fans.
Throughout the series, you will see a recurring theme of sex, drugs, love, identity, friendships and psychological trauma.
Many felt that this made Euphoria relatable to many people because it tackled real-life conflicts and challenges faced by teenagers today.
These Euphoria quotes will give you a preview of what the show is about.
Don’t forget to also check out these Orphan Black quotes from the Sci-Fi series.
Euphoria quotes from Rue
1. “I know it all may seem sad, but guess what? I didn’t build this system, nor did I f*ck it up.” — Rue
2. “It wasn’t the violence that scared her. It was the fact that she knew no matter he did, she’d still love him.” — Rue
3. “A good day appears without a map or a compass and you must choose.” — Rue
4. “Suddenly, the whole world goes dark and nothing else matters except the person standing in front of you.” — Rue
5. “The absolute worst part of depression is that even though you know you’re depressed, you’re unable to stop yourself from getting worse.” — Rue
6. “Every time I feel good, I think it’ll last forever, but it doesn’t.” — Rue
7. “That’s the thing with guys like Nate. They don’t actually want a person. They want something they can own and possess.” — Rue
8. “If I could be a different person, I promise you, I would.” — Rue
9. “What, you think ’cause I went to rehab, I stayed clean?” — Rue
10. “Everyone on the planet watches porn. Fact.” — Rue
11. “It was the first day of school, and my heart was racing. I made a new best friend and for the first time since getting out of rehab, I was feeling good about the world.” — Rue
12. “Real love is when you can’t exist without someone, when you’d rather die than be apart.” — Rue
13. “But honestly, the best thing I’ve ever had is Fentanyl. There’s not a thing on planet Earth that compares to Fentanyl.” — Rue
14. “All I know is, life is not a Nicholas Sparks novel.” — Rue
15. “I’m a burden, and it is what it is, and it’s embarrassing, and it’s stupid, but, um, it’s true. So, I’m sorry.” — Rue
16. “I love hospitals. If I could spend the rest of my life in a hospital, I would.” — Rue
17. “He didn’t die to teach us a lesson. Okay? He didn’t die to, you know, have us all come together, or whatever the fuck people tell people when they don’t have anything to say. He died because he died. That’s it. Same stupid reason I came out of the womb with a couple wires crossed. Right? Just fucking luck.” — Rue
Euphoria quotes from Cal Jacobs
18. “I’m envious of your generation, you know. You guys don’t care that much about the rules.” — Cal Jacobs
19. “Sometimes two people in the universe who aren’t meant for each other find each other.” — Cal Jacobs
20. “I admire what it took, I just hope it didn’t teach you the wrong lesson.” — Cal Jacobs
21. “The further you go, the sharper their blade. Just don’t ever give them an opening.” — Cal Jacobs
22. “Hey. Look, I know you have the power to ruin my life right now. I’m begging you, pleading with you, please don’t.” — Cal Jacobs
23. “Cause if this ever came out, I’d lose everything. I’d lose everything. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.” — Cal Jacobs
Euphoria quotes from Kat
24. “Look, all I know is that most guys are rarely sympathetic.” — Kat
25. “You know, it’s one thing for my classmates to body shame me, but for you, Principal Hayes, that’s just a whole other thing. It’s degrading. It’s discriminatory. And it just goes to show how insidious, and systemic body terrorism truly is in this country.” — Kat
26. “All I know is that most guys are, like, weird, gross, and fucking pathetic.” — Kat
27. “What I realized is that, like, my whole life, all I’ve tried to do is take up less space. Tried to hide from guys who might whisper to their friend under their breath as I walked by.” — Kat
28. “ I spent my whole life afraid people were going to find out that I was fat. But honestly, who gives a shit? There’s nothing more powerful than a fat girl who doesn’t give a fuck.” — Kat
29. “What is, like, your weird fascination with me? I don’t get it.” — Kat
Euphoria quotes from Jules
30. “ I’m not saying I’m in love. I’m just saying I really, really, really like him.” — Jules
31. “B*tch, this isn’t the ’80s. You need to catch a d*ck.” — Jules
32. “ I have no intention of, like, hurting you or anything. I’m sorry about earlier. That was kind of dumb.” — Jules
33. “Don’t be fucking boring. This whole town is so fucking boring. I don’t care.” — Jules
34. “It’s not, like, great right now. I’m not exactly, like, in the best place.” — Jules
35. “ I feel like my entire life, I’ve been trying to conquer femininity, and somewhere along the way, I feel like femininity conquered me.” — Jules
Euphoria quotes from Ali
36. “I think you’re missing my point, Rue. Nothing in high school lasts forever.” — Ali
37. “You know that drug addicts don’t reach out for help unless there’s no options.” — Ali
38. “You’re a piece of shit, alright, but here’s the silver lining: You’re not a drug addict because you’re a piece of shit. You’re a piece of shit because you’re a drug addict.” — Ali
39. “Guess what? God doesn’t give a fuck if you believe in him. He believes in you.” — Ali
40. “If God didn’t believe in you, you wouldn’t even still be breathing.” — Ali
41. “There’s no hope. You’re beyond forgiveness. So you may as well just fuck the fuck off forever and go down the gutter because that’s what this girl, this piece of shit, deserves. This is why the world keeps getting worse.” — Ali
Euphoria quotes from Nate
42. “You deserve whatever the f*ck it is in this world that you want. So keep your head down. Keep your mouth shut. Don’t try to ruin my life, and I won’t have to ruin yours.” — Nate
43. “Tyler, I’m not gonna hurt you. You’re in a fucking neck brace. Just sit down. I want to have a mature conversation. Come on.” — Nate
44. “ I’m sorry. For everything. I’m sorry for hurting you. You… you were the most beautiful person that I’ve ever known.” — Nate
Euphoria quotes from Frezco
45. “I don’t know what kind of f*cked up sh*t you got going inside of your head. I don’t know how to help, but I could tell you one thing: this drug sh*t – it’s not the answer.” — Frezco
46. “Listen, bruh. All I’m sayin’, you keep fuckin’ with Rue and her friends, and I’mma kill you.” — Frezco
Euphoria quotes from Ethan
47. “You know, and I know that you think there’s, like, zero chance that we’re gonna be together forever, and, uh… I don’t know. I guess, we’re both juniors, so you’re probably right about that.” — Ethan
48.“You know, I mean, like, is one of us gonna get hurt? Yeah. Probably. But I’ll do my best to make sure that it’s me.” — Ethan
Euphoria quotes from Maddy
49. “I’m just saying, love is a million things. Sometimes it feels good and sometimes it doesn’t.” — Maddy
50. “The one thing I know is that Nate loves me no matter what. He’d f*cking kill for me, and I’d kill for him.” — Maddy
The series received tons of positive feedback from the audience for its successful portrayal of complex and mature issues in life.
This series will give you a better perspective in life to understand people, especially teens suffering from mental disorders and addictions.
Life struggles and complex choices are significant themes in this series, which some find makes it interesting every episode.
Despite the impactful cinematography and flawless acting, the show is criticized for its use of excessive nudity and mature materials that may not suit younger audiences even though it’s targeted toward teens.
Before watching the series, read these Euphoria quotes and sayings. And don’t forget to share your opinions in the comment section below.