Did you know that your mind alone has the power to unlock endless opportunity? That is, if you train yourself with the proper mindset.
If you’re not familiar with the incredible work of Esther Hicks, we will help bring you up to speed through her many amazing Esther Hicks quotes here on the Everyday Power.
Most people know Esther Hicks, from her work with her husband Jerry, on their book and album called Into the Vortex.
Here we look at some of the most inspirational and influential Esther Hicks quotes!
Thought Provoking Esther Hicks Quotes
1. “Look around less, imagine more.” – Esther Hicks
Everyday Application: Imagination is an incredibly powerful tool. It elevates your thinking from that of other people. Imagination actually boosts your brain and improves your problem solving skills. Not to mention, that you could imagine something that completely changes your life!
2. “Life is always in motion, so you cannot be “stuck” – Esther Hicks
Everyday Application: The motion of life is easy to spot. Time ticks by, people act, consequences happen in real time, and we all get a little older. The universe is responding to our thoughts and actions at every moment. Despite this, we can often feel stuck. If that is happening to you check out this article about breaking free from a rut!
3. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness” – Esther Hicks
Everyday Application: Your own happiness makes you less irritable, more confident, and improves your physical health. This benefits the people closest to us in powerful ways. Joy spreads and conflicts are reduced. We are physically healthier and can do more and will hopefully live longer. Work on being happier for the good of everyone!
4. “If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon.” – Esther Hicks
Everyday Application: Expecting something means doing more than just thinking about it and waiting for it to fall into your lap. Think about how you might straighten up your house and make sure you have a few snacks and drinks, if you are expecting company. Do the same with the things you expect in life. Straighten up your life and have the things you need ready. Build it and they will come!
5. “You are joy, looking for a way to express.” – Esther Hicks
Everyday Application: Exude joy. Embody it by being joyful. On those moments when you can’t because life is especially hard, shoot for gratitude. Let your joy out, and share it with the world.
6. “There ain’t no “baby mama drama” up in this Vortex, homie!” – Esther Hicks
7. “stop talking about the things that are bothering you so much.” – Esther Hicks
8. It’s not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are joy. You are love and joy and freedom and clarity expressing. Energy-frolicking and eager.
That’s who you are.” – Esther Hicks
9. “- But Abraham, you mean I’m supposed to make stuff up !?!?
– You are creators, you make stuff up all the time!” – Esther Hicks10. “You are actually pre-paving your future experiences constantly. … You are continually projecting your expectations into your future experiences.” – Esther Hicks
More Esther Hicks Quotes
11. “that nothing will come into your experience unless you invite it through your thought—with emotional” – Esther Hicks
12. “Few realize that they can control the way they feel and positively affect the things that come into their life experience by deliberately directing their thoughts.” – Esther Hicks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you to live a fulfilled life.
13. “The moment you say it the skies will open for you and the non- physical energies begin instantly to orchestrate the manifestation of your desire.” – Esther Hicks
If you’re tired of letting life happen to you, these manifestation quotes will help.
14. “Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost, and let everything else be secondary. And not only will you have an eternally joyous journey, but everything you have ever imagined will flow effortlessly into your experience. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have—but your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.” – Esther Hicks
15. “There is no desire that anyone holds for any other reason than that they believe they will feel better in the achievement of it. Whether it is a material object, a physical state of being, a relationship, a condition, or a circumstance – at the heart of every desire is the desire to feel good. And so, the standard of success in life is not the things or the money – the standard of success is absolutely the amount of joy you feel.” – Esther Hicks
16. “That’s how the scientists discover new science. They start out with a hypothesis–an idea–and then others believe enough in the idea that they make it true. You see?” – Esther Hicks
17. “If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: You are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.” – Esther Hicks
18. “your life-and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them. You can literally script any life that you desire, and the Universe will deliver to you the people, places, and events just as you decide them to be. For you are the creator of your own experience-you have only to decide it and allow it to be.” – Esther Hicks
19. “Only when you have a conscious working knowledge of these (Universal)laws are you able to be the Deliberate Creator of your own life experience,” – Esther Hicks
20. “If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility of needing to control the world, or control your mate, or control your child. You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, no one else can do it. It is only you, every bit of it you.” – Esther Hicks
21. “In the vibration of appreciation all things come to you. You don’t have to make anything happen. From what you are living, amplify the things you appreciate so that it sit he dominate vibration you are offering and then only those things that are a vibrational match to that can come to you. Then sit back and know, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!!!” – Esther Hicks
22. “While it does, and should, feel good to be appreciated by another person, if you are dependent upon their appreciation to feel good, you will not be able to consistently feel good, because no other person has the ability, or a responsibility, to hold you as their singular, positive object of attention. Your Inner Being, however, the Source within you, always holds you, with no exceptions, as a constant object of appreciation. So if you will tune your thoughts and actions to that consistent Vibration of Well-Being flowing forth from your Inner Being—you will thrive under any and all conditions.” – Esther Hicks
23. “You can get to where you want to be from wherever you are—but you must stop spending so much time noticing and talking about what you do not like about where you are.” – Esther Hicks
24. “Volcanic ash will be experienced in all parts of your world, as the volcanoes around your earth are simultaneously activated. Face masks and goggles will be of great value” – Esther Hicks
25. “The appreciation that Source feels for you, never-endingly, will wrap you in a warm blanket of worthiness if you will allow it.” – Esther Hicks
26. “would not have deliberately attracted if you had been doing it on purpose, but much of your attraction is not done by deliberate intent, but rather by default…. It is important to understand that you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. And chronic thoughts about unwanted things invite, or ask for, matching experiences. The Law of Attraction makes it so. Relationships, or co-creating with others,” – Esther Hicks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Law of Attraction quotes to help you achieve your goals.