Robin Sharma Quotes
Enjoy our latest collection of Robin Sharma quotes of Everyday Power Blog.
Tony Robbins Quotes
John Maxwell Quotes
Jim Rohn Quotes
Who is Robin Sharma?
If you don’t know who Robin Sharma is, then I am honored to introduce you to him. Robin is one of my favorite authors, speakers, and personal development thought leaders. He is known for his words of wisdom in regard to leadership, life, and success!
His book, “The Saint, The Surfer and The CEO” was both powerful and beautiful and I give it the strongest of recommendations.
I am excited to have his quotes here on Everyday Power Blog. Hopefully, you find as much value in them as I do!
Robin Sharma Quotes About Maximizing Your Time and Potential
1. “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: We don’t change for the sake of change, we change to grow. No growth happens without change. Stick with it.
2. “Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.”– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: Don’t let the distractions of the masses allow you to forget what you’re capable of and what you’re here for. Enjoy the fact that while others are watching ‘reality’ TV you are mastering your craft!
3. “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.”– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: We can say all the right things about what we think is important, but once we start to document our daily behaviors – the list will speak for itself. Be intentional all the time. Live on purpose.
4. “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.”– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: There are many ways you invest in your self-development. Learn a new skill or increase your education. You can also read books about people who achieved what you hope to. Work on improving your mental health and strength of character and the pay off will be huge!
5. “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.”– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: What an empowering way to look at your excuses…as lies! Stop lying to yourself and look your fears and doubts in the eye. Start telling yourself a new truth!
6. “What this game’s really about is using each day as a platform to express your greatness.“– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: Brick by brick, day by day, start living your legacy. Be grateful for the opportunity you get to do so each day. Make sure that you use your time and platform wisely!
7. “An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.” – Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: I threw out my TV 3 years ago, I suggest you do the same. Distractions can be nice for a break, but if you tend to get lost in them, they are not helping you achieve your goals.
8. “The more messes you allow into your life, the more messes will become a normal (and acceptable) part of your life.”– Robin Sharma
Everyday Application: Raise your standards about what you allow into your life and learn to say no. You may hurt some peoples feelings in the beginning, but they will respect you in the long run.
9. “They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER out prepare you. And they just can’t out practice you. And that’s why you’ll win.” – Robin Sharma
10. “Give out what you most want to come back.” – Robin S. Sharma
More Robin Sharma Quotes
11. “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.” – Robin Sharma
12. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin S. Sharma
13. “Worry drains the mind of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul.” – Robin S. Sharma
14. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin S. Sharma
16. “For your life to be great, your faith must be bigger than your fear.” – Robin S. Sharma
17. “The doorway to success swings outward not inward.” – Robin S. Sharma
18. “So take the time to think. Discover your real reason for being here and then have the courage to act on it.” – Robin S. Sharma
19. “The only way to improve tomorrow is to know what you did wrong today.” – Robin S. Sharma
The most important lessons we can learn from these Robin Sharma quotes
Robin Sharma teaches us many things through his books and motivational speeches. Here are some of the most valuable lessons that were addressed in these Robin Sharma quotes.
First, society is not always right. Sometimes, frankly most of the time, if you want to accomplish something special, you will have to go against the grain. Sure, leadership is about being yourself and inspiring others to follow you. However, more importantly, life itself is about being an authentic version of you!
Second, focus on your self-integrity and character. It is important to be the best version of yourself possible, but also try and be the best person you know. This isn’t about bragging. It is about emulating the behavior of those really good people you encounter and trying to be even better! Share that love with the world.
Finally, work on yourself constantly. Yes, striving to be the best person you know is part of that. However, you can also practice things like gratitude and positive affirmations. Learn new skills, hone your existing skills, and read a lot! Growth and development is an everyday process.
What is your favorite Robin Sharma quote? Let us know in the comment section below!