If you’re looking to put more pep in your step, lean on these Disney quotes to transform your ordinary day into a magical one.
You’ll feel like you’re walking around in the happiest place on earth after reading these awesome Disney quotes!
You are probably familiar with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and other famous Disney characters.
Founded in 1923 by Walt Disney, Disney is one of the largest independent media companies in the world. It started out in the animation industry and has since diversified into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
Besides all the fun and entertainment, Disney is responsible for providing many motivational and inspirational stories for both children and adults.
In that respect, here are some inspiring Disney quotes from Disney film characters and Walt Disney himself. There is great wisdom to be found in these Disney quotes.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of Walt Disney quotes about dreams, life and greatness.
Inspirational Disney quotes about imagination and success
1. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” — Lumière, Beauty and the Beast
2. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” — Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
3. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of design quotes that will get your creativity flowing.
4. “If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” — Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
5. “Don’t just fly, soar.” — Dumbo (Dumbo)
6. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh (see more Winnie the Pooh quotes)
7. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney
8. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
9. “Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal.” – Walt Disney
10. “To infinity and beyond.” — Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
11. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Ratatouille
Disney quotes to inspire you to success
12. “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” — Merida (Brave)
13. “People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.” – Walt Disney
14. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” — Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
15. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
16. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
17. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and—snap!—the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins (see all motivational Mary Poppins quotes)
18. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel, Tangled
19. “Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen.” – Mary Poppins.
20. “I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” – Edna Mode, The Incredibles.
21. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
Also read these quotes from Willy Wonka to awaken your imagination.
Inspirational Disney quotes about dreams
22. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella
23. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
24. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
25. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Naveen, Princess And The Frog.
26. “If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there’s some way to do it.” – Walt Disney
27. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” – The Captain, Wall-E.
28. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” – Aurora, Sleeping Beauty.
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
Disney quotes about love, family and friendship
29. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
30. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Frozen
31. “I was hiding under your porch because I love you.” – UP
32. “Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo & Stitch
33. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith, Pocahontas.
34. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” – Dory, Finding Nemo.
35. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” – Pooh, Winnie The Pooh
36. “To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love’s kiss.” – Giselle, Enchanted.
37. “To laugh yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
38. “You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow.” – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
39. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
40. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Eeyore quotes from the oconic cartoon character.
Memorable Disney quotes
41. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” — Rafiki, The Lion King
42. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” — The Emperor, Mulan
43. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — Zeus, Hercules
44. “You will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.” – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
45. “Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them.” – The AristoCats
46. “She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” – Beauty and the Beast
47. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
48. “Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa, The Lion King.
49. “When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles.” –Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
50. “Man has always learned from the past. After all, you can’t learn history in reverse!” – Archimedes, The Sword in the Stone
Disney quotes that will expand your mind
51. “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” – The Little Mermaid
52. “You’re only a fool if you give up.” – Aladdin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Aladdin quotes that will take you back to your childhood.
53. “And don’t spend your time lookin’ around for something you want that can’t be found.” – Jungle Book
54. “Think happy thoughts. – Peter Pan
55. “For every to, there is a fro. For every stop there is a go, and that’s what makes the world go round.” – The Sword in the Stone
56. “If you cannot say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” – Bambi
57. “Darlin, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things.” – The Fox and the Hound
58. “All it takes is faith and trust.” – Peter Pan
59. “Listen with your heart, you will understand.” – Grandmother Willow
60. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother
61. “Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo
62. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Cinderella quotes about following your dreams.
63. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Piglet
64. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” – The Cheshire Cat
65. “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” – Elastigirl
Disney quotes that will make your day
66. “But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.”— Aurora
67. “Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” – Widow Tweed
68. “Every adventure requires a first step.”– Alice
69. “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.”— Merida
70. “It’s up to you how far you’ll go. If you don’t try, you’ll never know.”– Merlin
71. “Do not be followed by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.”— Merchant
72. “You are my greatest adventure.”– Mr. Incredible
73. “When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together, you’re not even aware you’re such a funny pair.”— The Fox and the Hound
74. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.”– Stitch
75. “Your library makes our small corner of the world feel big…” ― Belle
Disney quotes that will broaden your thoughts
76. “When you find out who you are, you find out what you need.”
– Mama Odie
77. “Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.”— Peter Pan
78. “You’re never too old to be young.”— Happy
79. “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.”— Mufasa
80. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.”– Mickey Mouse
81. “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head … But i’ll tell you a secret … some of the best people are.”— Alice
82. “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” – The Rescuers
83. “Giving up is for rookies.”— Philoctetes
84. “The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.”— Remy
85. “When will my reflection show who I am inside?”— Mulan
Magical Disney quotes to motivate you
86. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
87. “No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.” – The Emperor
88. “There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida
89. “What I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right, so that when I looked in the mirror, I’d see someone worthwhile.” – Mulan
90. “You want something done, you’ve got to do it yourself.” – Sebastian
91. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” – Donald Duck
92. “If you don’t think, then you shouldn’t talk.” – March Hare
93. “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice
94. “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” – Thumper
95. “Admit defeat, and defeat will surely admit you into permanent custody.” – Beret Girl
More Disney quotes and lines
96. “I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong.” – Hercules
97. “Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” — The Lion King
98. “Put your faith in what you most believe in.” – Tarzan
99. “How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it.” — Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
100. “Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain.” – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Alice in Wonderland quotes from the iconic story.
101. “Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi
102. “Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.” – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
103. “Good friends will help you until your unstuck.” — Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
104. “All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.” — Rapunzel, Tangled
105. “If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand.” — Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of The Little Mermaid quotes to relive your childhood.
106. “I swear, I’m sweatin’ like a sinner in church!”— Charlotte (The Princess And The Frog)
107. “When you hear that music playin’, hear what I’m saying, it make you feel all right.”— “Down in New Orleans” Tiana (The Princess And The Frog)
108. It serves me right for wishing on stars.”— Tiana (The Princess And The Frog)
109. “Embrace what makes you different.” — Dumbo, Dumbo
110. “I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river, and I’m almost there.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
Which Disney quotes were your favorite?
There is great wisdom to be found in the inspiring words of Disney film characters and Walt Disney himself.
Besides the entertainment they provide, Disney movies can teach you a lot about life; even better than some motivational and personal development books.
Hopefully, these Disney quotes have inspired you to find the success you hope for; both in life and business.
Did you enjoy these Disney quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.